The Angie’s List Super Service Award honors excellence among service and health providers who maintain superior service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List.
Eligibility is based on the size of the city and how long Angie’s List has been there. Angie’s List must be established in a city for at least one year, prior to any company being considered for the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
As our markets grow in each city, in terms of businesses and members, eligibility may change to ensure that the top 5% of qualifying businesses per category, in each market, receive the award. Those eligible will be required to have a background check.
To be eligible for the Super Service Award businesses must accomplish the following before October 31st:
- Maintain an “A” Rating in each of the following areas:
- Overall Grade, which averages all reviews received (3.5 GPA)
- Recent Grade, which averages reviews from the last three years (3.5 GPA)
- Review Period Grade, which averages reviews received since the previous November 1st to October 31st (GPA varies)
- Must be in good standing with Angie’s List
Below is an example of one of the first Super Service Award logo’s winners were permitted to use.